PLEASE Share This With Your Friends And Family
Make sure you only add the ingredients on the ingredient list
1 small head green cabbage
2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/2 c medium white sauce
1/2 – 3/4 c fine bread crumbs, buttered
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp butter
whithe sauce Ingredient :
3 Tbsp butter
3 Tbsp all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 c milk
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. Cut cabbage into wedges and cook uncovered until tender (about 25 minutes). Add salt to water just before cooking is completed. Drain cabbage, add butter.
2. For white sauce: in a saucepan, melt butter over low heat, add flour and salt, stir until combined. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly until thickened.
3. Layer the cabbage, cheese, and white sauce in a 2-1/2 qt. casserole dish. Repeat layers.
4. Top with buttered bread crumbs.
5. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes, or until bread crumbs are browned.
6. A good side dish with ham, pork, sausage, or as a vegetarian main dish.